Making Natural Shampoo at Home
If your hair is oiled and quickly polluted, I will give you a homemade natural shampoo recipe and you will have a natural shampoo for your hair. The fact that this shampoo is not as foamy as the shampoos you get from the market is totally related to the chemicals that are included in those shampoos. The main benefits of homemade shampoo are the softening and straightening of the hair and the resolving of the mess.
Keep it away from your eyes.
Natural Shampoo Recipe
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 20 drops of essential oil (Mint, Rosemary, Lavender or Orange can be)
- 1/4 cup liquid castile soap (If you can’t find it, you can use olive oil)
- If your hair is too dry, add half a teaspoon of olive oil or almond oil.
Preparation and Application
- Do not throw away a shampoo bottle and clean it thoroughly.
- Add the ingredients to this shampoo bottle and shake well.
- You can use this mixture for 1 month.
- Do not forget to shake well before use.
- If your hair is not too long, you can use a teaspoon at every use.